TISSUE CULTURE STAGE #1
Initiation of tissue culture.
TISSUE CULTURE STAGE #2
In vitro plants with minimal root system (like purchasing an unrooted cutting) special request only.
TISSUE CULTURE STAGE #3
In vitro material with roots packed approximately 35 plants per tub according to variety. Minimum order of 100. These must be finished or hardened off in a green house faculty for approximately 5-6 weeks.
TISSUE CULTURE STAGE #4
Plants that have been hardened off and ready to be transferred into containers of your choice or to outdoor plots.
BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS
- Cloned plants are uniform in size and shape, and are genetically identical.
- Tissue culture processes are unaffected by seasonal changes.
- Plants can be produced all year round.
- Plants derived from a disease indexed mother plant maintain the same status as the mother plant.
- Our tissue culture techniques are cost effective.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Today, tissue culture techniques are widely used by:
- Plant breeders
- Research investigators
- Greenhouse growers
- Commercial growers
- Serious hobbyists
- The cut-flower industry to propagate superior clones
- Growers who want to exhibit their orchids or heirloom varieties
- Individuals who want to start a money-making venture from home